Saturday, July 2, 2011

To Blog Or Not to Blog.....

I have had a profile set up on Blogspot for quite some time, but I have never progressed passed that point. Honestly, I don't really think I'm all that extraordinary, especially not enough to have people care about what I have to say. Although I do have a wide variety of hobbies that may pique the interest of some people, I am by no means an expert on anything. However, I am very passionate about the things that interest me. I'm hoping to project that passion into a blog. If you like to be the person who is all about the "mainstream", then you will probably think I am a lunatic. If you are curious about home education, natural living, herbalism, and other "alternative" topics, then you have come to the right blog:-)

1 comment:

  1. yeah! Go Jess, you rock :) I am glad to find a friend that is an alternative thinker :) I am eagerly awaiting your edu posts!

    ReplyDelete